The Tropical Dewrita Cocktail, with its unusual ingredients, works surprisingly well together. It is lightly sweet with melon and orange flavours held together by tequila and lime. This margarita is an excellent addition to a summer BBQ.
- 2 oz Blanco Tequila
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- .75 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Mountain Dew
- Add the tequila, lime juice, and pineapple juice to the shaker.2 oz Blanco Tequila, .5 oz Lime Juice, .75 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Add fresh ice to a slat rimmed rocks glass.
- Add the Blue Curaçao to the rocks glass..5 oz Blue Curaçao
- Fine strain the shaken mixture onto the ice and Blue Curaçao.
- Top up the glass with the Mountain Dew.2 oz Mountain Dew
- Garnish with a lime wheel and pineapple frond.
Serving: 5.75oz | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.04g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
More Tequila & Mezcal Cocktail Recipes
Harvest Apple Cider Margarita
Harvest Apple Cider Margarita is a fall cocktail recipe that combines…Read More
The Mexican Zombie cocktail is perfect for Halloween, the “dia de…Read More
Ingredients Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. Bar Tools…Read More
The Devil’s Margarita is an easy-layered Halloween cocktail. Tequila and wine…Read More
View all comments