The Toxic Waste Cocktail recipe is an easy to make and easy to drink cocktail perfect for parties and sitting on the back deck or by the pool. The Toxic Waste Cocktail with its low ABV makes this ideal for an afternoon sipper or at your backyard BBQ or pool party.
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Melon Liqueur
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- .3 oz Blue Curaçao
- Add first three ingredients to the shaker.1.5 oz Vodka, .5 oz Melon Liqueur, 3 oz Orange Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour over fresh ice in a 15 oz/450 ml glass.
- Top with Lemon Lime Soda.3 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- Drizzle the Blue Curacao over the top..3 oz Blue Curaçao
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Serving: 8.5oz | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More Vodka Cocktail Recipes
The Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that was featured…Read More
The layered Midori Sunset cocktail is as delicious as it is…Read More
This Electric Lemonade is a tropical drink that also happens to…Read More
According to an article that appeared in the October 24, 1949…Read More
View all comments