Today on Booze On The Rocks we are looking at the Tom Collins Cocktail. How to make it and its History. It has an interesting history from the 1800’s. Take look and leave a comment and subscribe.
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- Top with Club Soda
- Lemon Wheel and Cherry garnish
- Add all ingredients to shaking glass.2 oz Gin, 1 oz Lemon juice, .75 oz Simple Syrup, Top with Club Soda, Lemon Wheel and Cherry garnish, Ice
- Shake with ice for about 10-15 seconds.
- Poor over ice into Collins glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with Lemon Wheel and Cherry
Get new content
to your inbox.