Bobby Lozoff created the Tequila Sunrise for Mick Jagger in 1972. Mick Jagger liked it so much that he took it with him on tour, and the rest is history. As a side note, the Eagles recorded a song called “Tequila Sunrise” for their Desperado album as the drink was soaring in popularity.
- 2 oz Silver Tequila
- 4 oz Orange Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add the tequila and orange juice to a shaker tin.2 oz Silver Tequila, 4 oz Orange Juice
- Shake with ice for 8-10 seconds.
- Pour into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Add the grenadine and stir..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Garnish with an Orange Wedge.
Get new content
to your inbox.