H Joseph Ehrmann created the Tender Knob, and it evokes Fall. Ehrmann is the owner of Elixir, one of the oldest continually operating taverns in San Francisco. The Apple and Bourbon work together with the cinnamon to give a slightly sweet cocktail with a total depth of flavour. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 Apple Slice
- 1.5 oz Bourbon
- 2 oz Hard Apple Cider
- .75 oz Agave Syrup
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients into a shaker glass.1 Apple Slice, 1.5 oz Bourbon, 2 oz Hard Apple Cider, .75 oz Agave Syrup, 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- If the Hard cider is carbonated stir the gas out.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice and some cinnamon.
Get new content
to your inbox.