H Joseph Ehrmann created the Tender Knob, and it evokes Fall. Ehrmann is the owner of Elixir, one of the oldest continually operating taverns in San Francisco. The Apple and Bourbon work together with the cinnamon to give a slightly sweet cocktail with a total depth of flavour. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 Apple Slice
- 1.5 oz Bourbon
- 2 oz Hard Apple Cider
- .75 oz Agave Syrup
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients into a shaker glass.1 Apple Slice, 1.5 oz Bourbon, 2 oz Hard Apple Cider, .75 oz Agave Syrup, 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- If the Hard cider is carbonated stir the gas out.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice and some cinnamon.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More bourbon Cocktail Recipes
The Lion’s Tail It was first published in 1937’s “The Café…Read More
The Devil’s Cut cocktail is adapted from Pete Kendall’s 2006 cocktail…Read More
The Skeletons Key cocktail is a lively, hot, and surprisingly intriguing…Read More
View all comments