For this Spiced Daiquiri Cocktail, we used the Plantation Isle of Fiji Rum and our homemade spiced honey syrup. The lemon juice ties together in a fragrant and spiced cocktail that is easy and very tasty. Try it out, and let us know what you think.
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- .75 oz Honey Spiced Syrup
- 2 oz Rum
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass.1 oz Lime Juice, .75 oz Honey Spiced Syrup, 2 oz Rum
- Shake with ice for 10-15 Seconds.
- Fine Strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a lime wedge studded with cloves.
Get new content
to your inbox.