- 5-6 Mint Leaves
- .5 oz Fresh Lime juice
- .75 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Soda Water
- Add all ingredients except the soda water to the shaker.5-6 Mint Leaves, .5 oz Fresh Lime juice, .75 oz Elderflower Liqueur, 2 oz Gin
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Soda Water1 oz Soda Water
- Garnish with two lime slices and a mint sprig.
Serving: 4.5oz | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 219IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
More Gin Cocktail Recipes
Cranberry Sauced Martini
The Christmas Sauced Martini, a cocktail based on the Breakfast Martini…Read More
Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that can be seen…Read More
Long Island Spiced Tea
Anejo Tequila and Spiced Rum are added to the Long Island…Read More
The Charlie Chaplin Cocktail was made in the 1920s at the…Read More
View all comments