The Social Season cocktail. This gin cocktail could almost be the cousin of a Singapore Sling. It has sweet Pineapple, Passion fruit, and bitter Aperol notes held together to buy the Yellow Chartreuse and the Lime Juice. Its a sweet and bitter all at the same time. Try it out, and let me know what you think.
- 2 oz Dry Gin
- .75 oz Aperol
- .25 oz Yellow Chartreuse
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Dash Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker glass.2 oz Dry Gin, .75 oz Aperol, .25 oz Yellow Chartreuse, .5 oz Lime Juice, .5 oz Passion Fruit Syrup, 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice, 1 Dash Angostura Bitters
- Shake with crushed ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free pour in to a rocks glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Serving: 6.5oz | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
More Gin Cocktail Recipes
Cranberry Sauced Martini
The Christmas Sauced Martini, a cocktail based on the Breakfast Martini…Read More
Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that can be seen…Read More
Long Island Spiced Tea
Anejo Tequila and Spiced Rum are added to the Long Island…Read More
The Charlie Chaplin Cocktail was made in the 1920s at the…Read More
View all comments