Dick Bradsell’s Raspberry Martini Cocktail is a smooth, easy-to-drink cocktail. Dick Bradsell is the king of the London craft cocktail resurgence. He was instrumental in bringing fresh fruit into cocktails in the 1980s. His Raspberry Martini Cocktail proves what fresh fruit can do to brighten up a cocktail.
- 7 Raspberries
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Crème de Framboise
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters ( (optional))
- Add Raspberries to shaking tin and muddle gently.7 Raspberries
- Add remaining ingredients.2 oz Gin, 1 oz Crème de Framboise, 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fines strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with three raspberries.
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More Gin Cocktail Recipes
Cranberry Sauced Martini
The Christmas Sauced Martini, a cocktail based on the Breakfast Martini…Read More
Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that can be seen…Read More
Long Island Spiced Tea
Anejo Tequila and Spiced Rum are added to the Long Island…Read More
The Charlie Chaplin Cocktail was made in the 1920s at the…Read More
View all comments