This Psycho Killer cocktail reminds me of the Song Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads from their self-titled album, released in 1977. However, Jillian Vose created this cocktail in 2015 at the Dead Rabbit. And on paper, the ingredients should not work. But this is silky smooth with a light bitterness shrouded in chocolate and banana flavours with slight hints of anise. Try it out and let me know what you think.
- 2 oz Irish Whiskey
- .75 oz Cocoa Nib Infused Campari
- .5 oz Creme de Banane (Banana Liqueur)
- .5 oz White Creme de Cacao (Chocolate Liqueur)
- 2 Dashes Absinthe
- Pour all ingredients into mixing glass.2 oz Irish Whiskey, .75 oz Cocoa Nib Infused Campari, .5 oz Creme de Banane, .5 oz White Creme de Cacao, 2 Dashes Absinthe
- Add ice and stir.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
Get new content
to your inbox.