This Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail is a fruity and fresh drink that tastes like a Pineapple Upside Down cake. It blends the pineapple juice and vanilla vodka with some notes of almond and a slight lime flavour. This Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail is a cake in a glass and is excellent as a dessert after a meal.
Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Vanilla Vodka
- .5 oz Amaretto
- .3 oz Fresh Lime juice
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add all the ingredients except for the grenadine to the shaker.1.5 oz Vanilla Vodka, .5 oz Amaretto, .3 oz Fresh Lime juice, 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a Hurricane Glass over fresh ice.
- Slowly pour the grenadine over the top..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Garnish with a Lime Wheel and a Maraschino Cherry.
Get new content
to your inbox.