The Parisian Blonde Cocktail, a modern version, was created by Erik Ellestad. He took his inspiration from Harry Craddock’s Savoy Cocktail Book. This version separates the layers to give you a three-dimensional cocktail focusing on sight, smell, and taste. The rum and curacao blend beautifully and are mutes base on the sweet cream and a cinnamon kick. Try the Parisian Blonde Cocktail out, and let usknow what you think.
Parisian Blonde Cocktail
- 1 oz Rum
- 1 oz Orange Curaçao
- 1 oz Sweet Cream
- Add Rum and Orange Curaçao to a stirring glass.1 oz Rum, 1 oz Orange Curaçao
- Add ice and stir until desired dilution is reached.
- Pour into a coupe or Nick & Nora.
- Layer the Sweet Cream on top.1 oz Sweet Cream
- Garnish with grated cinnamon on top.
Get new content
to your inbox.