This Pain in the Ass Cocktail is an easy-to-make cocktail that is nice, light, and so tasty. It has hints of coconut and melon balanced out by pineapple juice. The Pain in the Ass Cocktail l is a simple six-ingredient cocktail; it’s easy to make and has many great flavours.
Pain in the A** Cocktail
- 1 oz Coconut Rum
- .5 oz Sour Apple Liqueur
- 1 oz Melon Liqueur
- .5 oz 151 Rum
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz 7 Up
- Add all ingredients accept the 7 UP to the shaker.1 oz Coconut Rum, .5 oz Sour Apple Liqueur, 1 oz Melon Liqueur, .5 oz 151 Rum, 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a Beer glass over fresh ice.
- Top with the 7 UP.2 oz 7 Up
- Garnish with 3 Maraschino Cherries.
Get new content
to your inbox.