This Orange Cooler Cocktail is a simple cocktail with five ingredients that is ideal for sipping on the back deck or in the evening after a long day at the office. Both sour and sweet at the same time, with just the right amount of sweetness to slake your thirst. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 3 oz Orange Sections
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Dry Gin
- 1.5 oz Soda Water
- Peel and section on orange and add them to the shaker glass.3 oz Orange Sections
- Muddle thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients except the soda water..5 oz Lime Juice, .25 oz Simple Syrup, 1.5 oz Dry Gin
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Soda Water.1.5 oz Soda Water
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge.
Get new content
to your inbox.
Become the mixologist you’ve always wanted to be with the…
Impress your guests with Glassware! Upgrade your drink game &…
Individual Bar Tools
Get your hands on the perfect tools of the trade!…
Elevate your bartending game with our Barware Kits! Make sure…
More Gin Cocktail Recipes
The Cranberry Sour is a popular cocktail. This festive drink combines…Read More
Cranberry Sauced Martini
the Christmas Sauced Martini is a festive cocktail. This version of…Read More
The Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that was featured…Read More
Long Island Spiced Tea
In this particular rendition of the Long Island Spiced Tea, Anejo…Read More