This festive drink will allow you to bring the mistletoe with you wherever you go this holiday season. The combination of cranberry and elderflower yields a flavour that is slightly sour but floral, and the taste is balanced by the use of simple syrup. Give it a shot, and then let me know what you think about it. Martini with Mistletoe as an ingredient
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Cranberry Juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin.1.5 oz Vodka, .5 oz Elderflower Liqueur, .5 oz Simple Syrup, 1.5 oz Cranberry Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free pour into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and a mint sprig.
Get new content
to your inbox.
Become the mixologist you’ve always wanted to be with the…
Impress your guests with Glassware! Upgrade your drink game &…
Individual Bar Tools
Get your hands on the perfect tools of the trade!…
Elevate your bartending game with our Barware Kits! Make sure…
More Cocktail Recipes
The Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that was featured…Read More
The layered Midori Sunset cocktail is as delicious as it is…Read More
This Electric Lemonade is a tropical drink that also happens to…Read More
According to an article that appeared in the October 24, 1949…Read More