The Midori Sunset layered cocktail tastes as good as it looks. With multiple layers, this slightly sweet cocktail tastes of melon, oranges, and pomegranate. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 oz Midori
- 1 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Orange Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add the Midori and Vodka to a glass and stir or shake.1 oz Midori, 1 oz Vodka
- Put some ice into a pint glass and fill it with ice.
- Pour in the Orange Juice.4 oz Orange Juice
- 4 Pour in the Grenadine..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Layer the Midori/Vodka mixture on top.
Get new content
to your inbox.