This Mexican Sunset Cocktail looks like it’s out of the ’80s. It’s yellow, has a fair amount of alcohol, and you know what, it’s perfect for after work on the back deck or at the park while the kids are running around.
The Mexican Sunset Cocktail makes me think of sunset on a beach. You know where you’re sitting on the beach, relaxing as the sun goes down, looking over the ocean.
- 2 oz Silver Tequila
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add all ingredients except grenadine to the shaker tin.2 oz Silver Tequila, 1 oz Peach Schnapps, 1 oz Amaretto, 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a highball with fresh ice.
- Pour the grenadine on top slowly..75 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Garnish with a lime wedge and two machismo series.
Get new content
to your inbox.