The Lost Lake Cocktail was created by Paul McGee at the Lost Lake Bar in Chicago. This cocktail is a rum-forward cocktail that is full of tropical notes. The Maraschino Liqueur and Campari add subtle notes, while the passion fruit brings it all together. The Lost Lake is easy to drink, and you will want more than one. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 2 oz Jamaican Rum
- .25 oz Campari
- .25 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- .75 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- Pour the all the ingredients into the shaker glass.2 oz Jamaican Rum, .25 oz Campari, .25 oz Maraschino Liqueur, .75 oz Passion Fruit Syrup, .75 oz Lime Juice, .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a rocks glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime husk and pineapple chunk.
Get new content
to your inbox.