The Long Island Sunrise Cocktail is a Long Island Iced Tea variation and brings you the beauty and flavour of a tropical cocktail with the punch of its namesake. The pineapple and orange juice blend well with the grenadine, and there is a hint of the spirits. This easy-to-make drink is the natural evolution of a Long Island cocktail, beautiful to look at and easy to drink. Try the Long Island Sunrise Cocktail out, and let us know what you think.
Long Island Sunrise
- .5 oz White Rum
- .5 oz Blanco Tequila
- .5 oz Dry Gin
- .5 oz Cointreau
- .5 oz Vodka
- 2.5 oz Orange Juice
- 2.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker tin except the grenadine..5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Blanco Tequila, .5 oz Dry Gin, .5 oz Cointreau, .5 oz Vodka, 2.5 oz Orange Juice, 2.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour grenadine into a large glass filled with ice..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Pour the shaken ingredients on top of the grenadine.
- Stir the contents to give you the sunrise effect.
Get new content
to your inbox.