There is more than one version of the Lady Bird cocktail. This layered tropical drink is a riff on the Adios Mother Fucker (AMF)and the Paradise cocktail. It contains four white spirits, gin, vodka, rum, and tequila. Plus, you get tropical flavours galore. This combination of spirits and tropical juices gives you precisely what you want in a cocktail that will bring you back for more.
- .5 oz Tequila
- .5 oz Dry Gin
- .5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz White Rum
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lime juice
- Add first 5 ingredients to a separate glass and stir them together..5 oz Tequila, .5 oz Dry Gin, .5 oz Vodka, .5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- Pour the grenadine into the bottom of a pint glass..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Fill the pint glass with ice.
- Add the fruit juices on top of the ice.1 oz Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Orange Juice, 1 oz Fresh Lime juice
- Pour the previously mixed ingredients slowly on top.
Serving: 7oz | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More Cocktail Recipes
Pisco and Ginger Ale are the main ingredients in the Pisco…Read More
The Emerald Ice cocktail is simple four-ingredient cocktail is perfect for…Read More
Green Chaud Hot Chocolate
Verte Chaud, or “hot green,” is a traditional apres-ski drink in…Read More
Frogs Breath Layered
The Frogs Breath Cocktail is easily layered and is perfect for…Read More
View all comments