There is more than one version of the Lady Bird cocktail. This layered tropical drink is a riff on the Adios Mother Fucker (AMF)and the Paradise cocktail. It contains four white spirits, gin, vodka, rum, and tequila. Plus, you get tropical flavours galore. This combination of spirits and tropical juices gives you precisely what you want in a cocktail that will bring you back for more.
- .5 oz Tequila
- .5 oz Dry Gin
- .5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz White Rum
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lime juice
- Add first 5 ingredients to a separate glass and stir them together..5 oz Tequila, .5 oz Dry Gin, .5 oz Vodka, .5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- Pour the grenadine into the bottom of a pint glass..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Fill the pint glass with ice.
- Add the fruit juices on top of the ice.1 oz Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Orange Juice, 1 oz Fresh Lime juice
- Pour the previously mixed ingredients slowly on top.
Get new content
to your inbox.