Kiwi Kick Cocktail is a variation of a Kiwi Sour and is almost identical. However, Kevin Chan, the creator of this cocktail, tones down the sour components and adds Midori melon liqueur. This adjustment not only adds some sweetness but also adds the flavours of musk melon to the kiwi. The Kiwi Kick is well-balanced and easy to drink. Try it out and let us know what you think.
Kiwi Kick Cocktail
- Half a Diced Kiwi
- 1.5 oz White Rum
- .5 oz Midori
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- Cut, peel, and dice half a kiwi and add it to the shaker.Half a Diced Kiwi
- Muddle the kiwi thoughtfully.
- Add the remaining ingredients.1.5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Midori, .5 oz Lime Juice, .5 oz Simple Syrup, 1 Egg White
- Shake with three ice cubes, very hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Double strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwi.
Get new content
to your inbox.