Tess Posthumous of Amsterdam created the Killer Cocktail for the International Disaronno Mixing Stars Finals in 2013. This Amaretto-based cocktail is combined with some gin, Campari, lemon juice, and a little passion fruit syrup to create a well-balanced, sweet and dry taste, with a little bit of booziness. Tess took her inspiration from her favourite movie, Jaws. If you like the Jaws movie, maybe you should make the Killer Cocktail and enjoy it while you watch.
- 1.5 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz Gin
- .3 oz Campari
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- .3 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker tin.1.5 oz Amaretto, 1 oz Gin, .3 oz Campari, 1 oz Lemon Juice, .3 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel cut into the shape of a sharks fin.
Get new content
to your inbox.