Justin Wojslaw of the Diller Room created this Tiki-style cocktail. The Jade Idol cocktail contains Herbal notes tied together by citrus and is given an extra punch using overproof rum. Try it out, and let us know what you think.
- .75 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz Lemon juice
- .5 oz Honey Syrup
- .25 oz Green Crème de Menthe
- 1 oz Dry Curaçao
- 1 oz Green Chartreuse
- .5 oz Unaged Jamaican Overproof Rum
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass..75 oz Lime juice, .75 oz Lemon juice, .5 oz Honey Syrup, .25 oz Green Crème de Menthe, 1 oz Dry Curaçao, 1 oz Green Chartreuse, .5 oz Unaged Jamaican Overproof Rum
- Shake with ice for 10-15 Seconds.
- Pour into a glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lemon and lime wheel.
Serving: 4.5oz | Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More Rum Cocktail Recipes
The Ancient Marinier Cocktail was created in 1994 when Jeff “Beach…Read More
Honey Rum Hot Toddy
The Honey Rum Hot Toddy is a spiced and sweet Hot…Read More
Should We Call The Authorities
Should We Contact The Authorities cocktail. This drink was made live…Read More
View all comments