The Isle & Anchor Cocktail can be found in the Town and Country Magazine. It is a variation of a simple sour with a float of bitters on top. This gives you light notes of apricot, lemon, and cinnamon with Irish Whiskey. Try it out, and let me know what you think.
Isle & Anchor Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Irish Whiskey
- .25 oz Apricot Liqueur
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add all ingredients accept the bitters to the shaker.1.5 oz Irish Whiskey, .25 oz Apricot Liqueur, .75 oz Lemon Juice, .5 oz Cinnamon Syrup, 2 oz Apple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fill a rocks glass half full with crushed ice.
- Pour the mixture from the shaker into the rocks glass, including the ice.
- dash bitters into the top of the crushed ice.4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with apple slices.
Get new content
to your inbox.