Isle & Anchor
The Isle & Anchor Cocktail can be found in the Town and Country Magazine. A float of bitters is added to the top of a simple sour to create this variation on the classic cocktail. When combined with Irish Whiskey, this results in a spirit that has hints of apricot, lemon, and cinnamon. Give it a shot, and then report back to me with your thoughts.
Isle & Anchor
- 1.5 oz Irish Whiskey
- .25 oz Apricot Liqueur
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add all ingredients accept the bitters to the shaker.1.5 oz Irish Whiskey, .25 oz Apricot Liqueur, .75 oz Lemon Juice, .5 oz Cinnamon Syrup, 2 oz Apple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fill a rocks glass half full with crushed ice.
- Pour the mixture from the shaker into the rocks glass, including the ice.
- dash bitters into the top of the crushed ice.4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with apple slices.
Get new content
to your inbox.
Become the mixologist you’ve always wanted to be with the…
Impress your guests with Glassware! Upgrade your drink game &…
Individual Bar Tools
Get your hands on the perfect tools of the trade!…
Elevate your bartending game with our Barware Kits! Make sure…
More Whiskey Cocktail Recipes
Whiskey & Coke
As a result of a study that was commissioned by the…Read More
Pumpkin Spice Collins
The Pumpkin Spice Collins cocktail recipe strikes the ideal balance between…Read More
Today on Booze on the Rocks, we have three simple whisky…Read More