The Hawaiian Hammer Cocktail is a tropical cocktail that hits like a hammer. It’s sweet and boozy at the same time. The coconut and banana flavour mixes well with the pineapple and orange. But adding the 151-proof rum gives it a kick you don’t see coming. This tropical Hawaiian Hammer Cocktail is perfect beside the pool or while lounging on the back deck during a hot day. You can drink these all day with their coconut, banana, and citrus notes.
- .5 oz White Rum
- .5 oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur
- 1 oz 151 Rum
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add all ingredients accept the grenadine to the shaker..5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Coconut Rum, 1 oz Banana Liqueur, 1 oz 151 Rum, 2 oz Orange Juice, 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- In your glass of choice add the grenadine and then add fresh ice..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Pour the shaken ingredients over the fresh.
- Garnish with two pineapple friends and a maraschino Cherry.
Get new content
to your inbox.