The Hawaiian Hammer Cocktail is a tropical cocktail that hits like a hammer. It’s sweet and boozy at the same time. The coconut and banana flavour mixes well with the pineapple and orange. But adding the 151-proof rum gives it a kick you don’t see coming. This tropical Hawaiian Hammer Cocktail is perfect beside the pool or while lounging on the back deck during a hot day. You can drink these all day with their coconut, banana, and citrus notes.
- .5 oz White Rum
- .5 oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur
- 1 oz 151 Rum
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add all ingredients accept the grenadine to the shaker..5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Coconut Rum, 1 oz Banana Liqueur, 1 oz 151 Rum, 2 oz Orange Juice, 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- In your glass of choice add the grenadine and then add fresh ice..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Pour the shaken ingredients over the fresh.
- Garnish with two pineapple friends and a maraschino Cherry.
Serving: 7.5oz | Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
More Rum Cocktail Recipes
The Ancient Marinier Cocktail was created in 1994 when Jeff “Beach…Read More
Honey Rum Hot Toddy
The Honey Rum Hot Toddy is a spiced and sweet Hot…Read More
Should We Call The Authorities
Should We Contact The Authorities cocktail. This drink was made live…Read More
View all comments