This Haitian Punch Cocktail is a simple five-ingredient Tiki cocktail that is fantastic. It is well balanced with the right amount of depth to its flavours, making this a great sipper. Check it out and let me know what you think.
- 2 oz Rum
- .75 oz Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz Cane Syrup
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- All all ingredients to the shaker glass except the bitters.2 oz Rum, .75 oz Pineapple Juice, .75 oz Cane Syrup, .75 oz Lime Juice
- Whip shake with crushed ice until most of the ice sound is gone.
- Free pour over a glass half filled with crushed ice.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with crushed ice.
- Float Angostura Bitters on top.4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge.
Get new content
to your inbox.