The Haitian Punch Cocktail is a straightforward Tiki drink that only requires five ingredients but produces outstanding results. Because it has excellent harmony as well as just the right amount of depth to its flavours, this makes for an excellent beverage to drink slowly. Have a look at it, and then share your feedback with me.
- 2 oz Rum
- .75 oz Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz Cane Syrup
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- All all ingredients to the shaker glass except the bitters.2 oz Rum, .75 oz Pineapple Juice, .75 oz Cane Syrup, .75 oz Lime Juice
- Whip shake with crushed ice until most of the ice sound is gone.
- Free pour over a glass half filled with crushed ice.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with crushed ice.
- Float Angostura Bitters on top.4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge.
Become the mixologist you’ve always wanted to be with the…
Impress your guests with Glassware! Upgrade your drink game &…
Individual Bar Tools
Get your hands on the perfect tools of the trade!…
Elevate your bartending game with our Barware Kits! Make sure…
More Rum Cocktail Recipes
In 1994, Jeff “Beach Bum” Berry came up with a variation…Read More
Honey Rum Hot Toddy
The Honey Rum Hot Toddy is a sweet and spiced version…Read More
Should We Call The Authorities
Should We Contact The Authorities? This drink was made online by…Read More