The Grapefruit Tequila Slammer Cocktail is based on the original Tequila Slammer, a one-to-one cocktail of Tequila and Ginger Ale that you slam on the table to mix. But you get it all over the place. For this variation, we shake some of it and pour in the rest, giving us a slightly bitter yet sweet cocktail that is very easy to drink. Try out the Grapefruit Tequila Slammer Cocktail, and let us know what you think.
Grapefruit Tequila Slammer Cocktail
- 2 oz Silver Tequila
- 4 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 2 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- Add the first two ingredients to the shaker glass.2 oz Silver Tequila, 4 oz Grapefruit Juice
- Shake with ice for 8 seconds.
- Pour into a pint glass filled with ice.
- Top with Lemon Lime Soda2 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Get new content
to your inbox.