Good & Evil
Before Halloween can be considered a success, the preparation of an appropriate — and scary! — cocktail is required. This Halloween cocktail is simple to make and is just what you need for a night spent partying and celebrating Halloween. Even though it’s a cocktail for Halloween, you can enjoy it any time of year with no problem at all.
Good & Evil
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Sour Pucker/Sour Puss
- 1 oz Midori/Melon liqueur (adjust to taste)
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Top with Sprite / Lemon Lime soda
- Add ice to mixing glass
- Add all ingredients except the sprite.1 oz Vodka, 1 oz Sour Pucker/Sour Puss, 1 oz Midori/Melon liqueur, 1 oz Triple Sec, 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake for about 10-15 seconds.
- Strain over ice into glass.
- Top up with sprite.Top with Sprite / Lemon Lime soda
- Garnish with Lemon Wheel
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.