Bourbon and orange flavours come together in Pete Kendall’s 2006 creation, the Devil’s Cut cocktail, which was adapted from his original cocktail. You will also taste a mixture of ginger and bourbon, which is elevated by the flavours of citrus fruits and subtly mellowed by the maple spirit. Not only is it suitable for Halloween, but also for the autumn season in general. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 2 Slices Ginger
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1.25 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Maple Syrup
- Cut two slices of ginger and muddles them in the shaking glass.2 Slices Ginger
- Add the remaining ingredients.2 oz Bourbon, 1.25 oz Orange Juice, 1 oz Lemon Juice, .5 oz Maple Syrup
- Shake with Ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a leftover orange husk.
Get new content
to your inbox.
Become the mixologist you’ve always wanted to be with the…
Impress your guests with Glassware! Upgrade your drink game &…
Individual Bar Tools
Get your hands on the perfect tools of the trade!…
Elevate your bartending game with our Barware Kits! Make sure…
More Halloween Cocktail Recipes
The Mexican Zombie cocktail is an excellent choice for celebrations of…Read More
Corpse Reviver No. 2
Because it is so easy to prepare, the Corpse Reviver No.…Read More
Corpse Revivor No. 1
The Corpse Reviver No. 1 and the Ways in Which It…Read More
The Skeletons Key cocktail is a cocktail that has a lot…Read More