The Devil’s Cut cocktail is adapted from Pete Kendall’s 2006 cocktail and marries Bourbon and orange flavours. You also get a combination of ginger and bourbon lifted by the citrus flavours and subtly softened by the maple spirit. It’s perfect for not only Halloween but fall as well. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 2 Slices Ginger
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1.25 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Maple Syrup
- Cut two slices of ginger and muddles them in the shaking glass.2 Slices Ginger
- Add the remaining ingredients.2 oz Bourbon, 1.25 oz Orange Juice, 1 oz Lemon Juice, .5 oz Maple Syrup
- Shake with Ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a leftover orange husk.
Get new content
to your inbox.