Corpse Revivor No. 1
The Corpse Reviver No 1 and How It’s Changed. Here are Three variations of the Corpse Reviver No. 1. The original was published in 1871 in the Gentleman’s Table Guide, The Corpse Reviver no 1 from the Savoy Cocktail Book and a modern one from Liquor.com. These are three simple cocktails with three very different tastes. What do you think?
Corpse Revivor 1871
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 oz Brandy
- Add all ingredients into the mixing glass.2 Dashes Angostura Bitters, 1 oz Maraschino Liqueur, 1 oz Brandy
- Pour into Nick & Nora Glass.
- Garnish None.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Sodium: 0.3mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 9g | Iron: 0.01mg
Corpse Reviver 1930
- .25 oz Sweet Vermouth
- .25 oz Calvados
- .5 oz Brandy
- Add all ingredients into the shaker glass..25 oz Sweet Vermouth, .25 oz Calvados, .5 oz Brandy
- Shake with Ice for 10 seconds.
- Pour into fancy shooter glass.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Sodium: 0.2mg | Potassium: 0.4mg | Iron: 0.01mg
Corpse Reviver Modern Version
- 1 oz Calvados
- 1 oz Cognac
- .5 oz Sweet Vermouth
- Add all ingredients into the Mixing glass.1 oz Calvados, 1 oz Cognac, .5 oz Sweet Vermouth
- Add Ice and stir until chilled approx. 30 seconds.
- Pour into coupe glass.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0.01g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Iron: 0.02mg
More Halloween Cocktail Recipes
The Mexican Zombie cocktail is perfect for Halloween, the “dia de…Read More
The Devil’s Cut cocktail is adapted from Pete Kendall’s 2006 cocktail…Read More
Corpse Reviver No. 2
The Corpse Reviver No. 2 is a classic cocktail that is…Read More
The Skeletons Key cocktail is a lively, hot, and surprisingly intriguing…Read More
View all comments