AKA The Hobbits Birthday
We celebrate the birthday of the Hobbit with the Cobbled Raspberry Cocktail. On September 21, 1937, J.R.R. Tolkien introduced the world to The Hobbit. Bilbo Baggins Story of a party that leads to trolls, elves, and a dragon. Hobbits enjoy the finer things in life, Beer for everyday occasions, Wine for Birthdays and special events, and fresh fruit from the gardens. This cocktail honors the Hobbit’s anniversary with red wine and berries from the garden in a Cobbled Raspberry cocktail. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 5-8 Raspberries
- 2 oz Vodka
- .75 oz Shiraz Red Wine
- .25 oz Crème de Framboise
- .3 oz Rich Simple Syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to the Shaker glass.5-8 Raspberries, 2 oz Vodka, .75 oz Shiraz Red Wine, .25 oz Crème de Framboise, .3 oz Rich Simple Syrup
- Shake hard with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a Martini Glass.
- Garnish with 3 raspberries.
Get new content
to your inbox.
More vodka Cocktail Recipes
Aqua Velva cocktail is a blue cocktail that can be…Read More
The Midori Sunset layered cocktail tastes as good as it…Read More
This Electric Lemonade is a tropical cocktail and is one…Read More
The Classic Screwdriver cocktail dates back as far as 1949,…Read More