A Clarified Rum Punch cocktail. This milk-washed cocktail is easy to make and can e batched in large quantities. It tastes of slightly sweet rum with faint citrus notes and is very easy to dink.
Clarified Rum Punch Cocktail
- 1.25 oz White Rum
- 1.25 oz Dark Rum
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- .25 oz Lime Juice
- .25 oz Grenadine Syrup
- 1.5 oz Milk (2%)
- Add all the ingredients except the milk to one container.1.25 oz White Rum, 1.25 oz Dark Rum, 2 oz Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Orange Juice, .25 oz Lime Juice, .25 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Slowly add that mixture to the milk so that the separation occurs.1.5 oz Milk
- Stir gently an allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Strain the complete mixture though a coffee filter/nutmilk bag.
- Repeat as necessary until desired clarity is reached.
- Store the clarified rum punch in the fridge.
Get new content
to your inbox.