The Cabin Fever Cocktail. This Jamaican Rum cocktail is well balanced with herbal notes and sweet pineapple. It is an easy sipper you will want to return to all the time.
- 2 oz American Rum
- .5 oz Licor 43
- 1 Bsp Green Chartreuse
- .6 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Strawberry De-stemmed & Quartered
- De-stem and Quarter the Strawberry then add that to the shaker.1 Strawberry De-stemmed & Quartered
- Muddle the strawberry gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients.2 oz American Rum, .5 oz Licor 43, 1 Bsp Green Chartreuse, .6 oz Lime Juice, .5 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a whole strawberry.
Serving: 5.6oz | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More Rum Cocktail Recipes
The Ancient Marinier Cocktail was created in 1994 when Jeff “Beach…Read More
Honey Rum Hot Toddy
The Honey Rum Hot Toddy is a spiced and sweet Hot…Read More
Should We Call The Authorities
Should We Contact The Authorities cocktail. This drink was made live…Read More
View all comments