Salvatore Calabrese created the Breakfast Martini Cocktail in 1996 after his wife forced him to eat Orange Marmalade on toast; the rest was history. This variation of The classic Martini. The Marmalade and Cointreau blend beautifully with the lime and incorporate the gin into a lovely, sweet, tangy cocktail. Try this Breakfast Martini Cocktail out, and let us know what you think.
- 1.75 oz Gin
- .5 oz Cointreau
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Barspoon Orange Marmalade
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker glass.1.75 oz Gin, .5 oz Cointreau, .5 oz Lemon Juice, 1 Barspoon Orange Marmalade
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated orange slice.
Get new content
to your inbox.