Now Old Fashions have been around for a long. They fit the template first laid out as a cocktail in 1806, combining spirits, sugar water and bitters. This one is a Bourbon Old Fashioned Cocktail.
This Bourbon Old Fashioned Cocktail recipe does not use water because we want the bourbon to speak for itself. Get a good bourbon because you wouldn’t want it in this cocktail if you wouldn’t sip it. It’s that simple.
Bourbon Old Fashioned
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Orange Peel
- Add Sugar to rocks glass.1 Sugar Cube
- Soak with bitters and muddle thoroughly.4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- A bourbon.2 oz Bourbon
- Add ice and stir until desired dilution is reached.
- Espresso an orange peel into the drink and add as a garnish.1 Orange Peel
Get new content
to your inbox.