The Bomb Pop Cocktail. This Bomb Pop cocktail is a variation of the shooter that is in itself based on the tri-coloured Popsicle. This red, white, and blue cocktail is perfect for celebrating independence day, the 4th of July. It is also a great party trick cocktail. Getting the layers to work can be tricky but rewarding when you get it right. This cocktail has flavours of coconut, pomegranate, and rum layered in a sweet package.
- 1 oz Grenadine Syrup
- .5 oz White Rum
- .5 Coconut Cream
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- 2 oz Coconut Rum
- Add the Blue Curaçao and Coconut Rum into a glass and stir thoughtfully..5 oz Blue Curaçao, .5 Coconut Cream
- In a second glass add the White Rum and Coconut Cream together and stir that as well..5 oz White Rum, .5 Coconut Cream
- Pour the grenadine into the bottom of a highball glass.
- Fill the highball glass with crushed ice.
- Slowly pour the Rum and Cream of Coconut mixture on top of the crushed ice.
- After that settles pour the Blue Curacao and Coconut Rum mixture onto the crushed ice to fill the glass.
Get new content
to your inbox.