The Blue Reef cocktail was created by Jeff “Beach Bum” Berry and is found in the Grog Log Cocktail Book. This Tiki-style cocktail ticks all the right boxes, sweet, tart, and blue boxes. Exactly what you want in a tropical cocktail. Try it out and let us know what you think.
Blue Reef Cocktail
- 2 oz White Rum
- 1.5 oz Blue Curaçao
- .5 oz Vanilla Galliano
- 1.5 oz Lime Juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker glass.2 oz White Rum, 1.5 oz Blue Curaçao, .5 oz Vanilla Galliano, 1.5 oz Lime Juice
- Shake with crushed ice for 10 seconds.
- Fill a glass half full of crushed ice.
- Free pour the contents into the class.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime husk.
Get new content
to your inbox.