Pat Ray created the Antidote Cocktail in 2016. Pat came up with this recipe while trying to develop a summer-style old-fashioned. Pat initially used Zucca Barbarbaro in his version of the cocktail. However, I used Cynar, which makes a slightly sweet and bitter variation. With the addition of ginger and honey syrup, you get a sweet spiciness that ups the ante on this taste profile. Try the Antidote Cocktail out and let us know what you think.
- De-Stem and muddle a strawberry in the shaker glass.1 Strawberry
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker glass.1.5 oz Blanco Tequila, .5 oz Cynar, .75 oz Lime Juice, .5 oz Ginger Syrup, .25 oz Honey Syrup
- Shake with crushed ice for 8-10 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with half a strawberry.
Get new content
to your inbox.