Broken Skull Margarita Cocktail
Broken Skull Margarita
The Broken Skull Margarita was created by Steve Austin the Texas Rattlesnake. Steve Austin is a six-time WWF World Heavyweight Champion, a two-time Intercontinental Champion, and a four-time WWF Tag Team Champion—making him the fifth Triple Crown Champion in WWE history—as well as a two-time WCW United States Heavyweight Champion, a two-time WCW World Television Champion, a one-time WCW World Tag Team Champion, a one-time NWA World Tag Team Champion, and a one-time Million Dollar Champion. The Broken Skull Margarita will leave most people with a Broken Skull after they have had two of them. It's that strong.
- Add first four ingredients to the shaker tin.3 oz Tequila, 1.5 oz Triple Sec, 1.5 oz Lime Juice, 1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Rim the rocks glass with Salt.
- Pour into glass over fresh ice
- Garnish With Lime wedge.
- Float Grand Marnier over the top of the glass.1 oz Grand Marnier
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg