Adios Motherf**ker Cocktail
Brazilian Sangria Cocktail
How to make the Brazilian Sangria. This sangria at about 28% ABV is unusually strong but so flavorful. You can adjust the flavors by using the seasonal fruit of your choice so every version is slight different.
- Add the fruit to the shaker tin and muddle it thoroughly.8 oz Pineapple Slices, 4-5 Raspberries
- Add remaining ingredients except the wine to the shaker.1.25 oz Cachaca, .5 oz Absinthe, .5 oz Brandy, .5 oz Orange Curacao
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour straight into a wine glass.
- Float the red wine on top.1 oz Red Wine
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Serving: 11.5oz | Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg