Black Raspberry Bellini Cocktail
Let me show you how to make the Black Raspberry Bellini Cocktail for Valentine’s day. Let us get into it.
It is great to have every single one of you back here. My friends, I am so happy to see you today. I am sharing a straightforward and easy cocktail for you. And we are also sharing a little bit of. How to make a chocolate raspberry and Blackberry order must go with it. The cocktail we are making today is a black Raspberry Bellini.
It is a riff on the original Bellini, which was a perfect brunch cocktail. However, today’s Valentine’s day. And you can share this with your special friend, cat dog host plant, or just by yourself with a book because this is your story and your cocktail. So, let us get into something so simple and so easy to make.
Black Raspberry Bellini
- 2 Raspberries
- 1 BlackBerry
- .5 oz Chambord
- 4 oz Sparkling White Wine
- Build in glass in order of ingredients.2 Raspberries, 1 BlackBerry, .5 oz Chambord, 4 oz Sparkling White Wine
- Garnish with Chocolate covered berries.**
- Choice of chocolate
- 2 Tbsp unsalted Butter
- Berries of choice.
- Cut up chocolate into squares
- Bring a pot of water to boil and place a double boiler/bowl on top.
- Place chocolate into double boiler.
- Begin stirring when chocolate begins to melt.
- when the color starts to change at Butter and stir.
- Stir until smooth.
- Place Berries on a drying rack.
- Pour chocolate over berries and allows to cool.